The 11th HVAC Mediterranean Congress, Climamed 2024, integrated in the 3 years cycle of REHVA related conferences (Clima, Climamed and Cold Climate), is under the responsibility of a set of ve five HVAC associations of Southern Europe countries, that assure the membership of the respective countries in REHVA:
– AICARR (Associazione Italiana di Condizionamento dell’Aria, Riscaldamento e Refriger), from Italy;
– AICVF (Association des Ingénieurs et techniciens en Climatique, Ventilation et Froid), from France;
– ATECYR (Asociación Técnica Española de Climatización y Refrigeración), from Spain;
– OE (Ordem dos Engenheiros), from Portugal;
– TTMD (Turkish Society of HVAC and Sanitary Engineers), from Türkiye.
Climamed 2024 will be hosted by TTMD Turkish Society of HVAC and Sanitary Engineers in İstanbul, between 17th-18th of May 2024, with the motto of “Towards Decarbonized Buildings and Cities” intending to represent a meaningful contribution to the solution of the problems posed to humanity by Urban Heat Island phenomenon.
Papers related to the various topics that are related to the mitigation of UHI are very much welcome to the congress. Inclusiveness will also be a major aim of the Congress organizers, which means that there is a desire and openness for participants to expand their geographical area of origin to other Mediterranean countries or to other parts of the globe with similar climates.
On behalf of the organizing Committee, we warmly invite you to join us online in this important congress, Climamed.
Climamed Secretariat: email@example.com